This list is compiled to assist NJCHA members in finding opportunities for continuing education. Other than those conferences provided by NJCHA, the New Jersey College Health Association does not endorse the value of these conferences to its members, nor does it receive any gain, financial or otherwise, by listing a particular continuing education opportunity.
Conferences provided by NJCHA, the Mid-Atlantic College Health Association (MACHA) and the American College Health Association (ACHA) are designed specifically for college health professionals.
Click on the UNDERLINED TEXT to go to the website for the conference.
- April 26-29, 2022. NPACE. Primary Care & Pharmacology. Orlando, FL.
- April 26-29, 2022. National Conference for Nurse Practitioners (NCNP). Virtual.
- May 2-5, 2022. Skin, Bones, Health & Private Parts. Savannah. GA.
- May 10, 2022. NJCHA. Spring Conference (hybrid). Seton Hall University, S. Orange, NJ
- May 31-June 4, 2022. American College Health Association (ACHA). Annual Meeting. San Diego, CA.
- June 6-10, 2022. AAFP. Family Medicine Update. Nashville, TN.
- June 7-10, 2022. Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts. Destin, FL.
- June 14-15, 2022. Pri-Med Regional. Atlanta, GA.
- June 21-26, 2022. AANP. 2022 AANP National Conference. Orlando, FL
- June 27-29, 2022. National Wellness Conference. Orlando, FL.
- June 27-30, 2022. Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts. Myrtle Beach, SC.
- July 13-16, 2022. Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit (hybrid). Newport Beach, CA.
- July 21-24, 2022. 2022 National Nurse Practitioner Symposium. Keystone, CO
- August 9-12, 2022. Skin, Bones, Hearts, & Private Parts. Virginia Beach, VA.
- August 8-11, 2022. NPACE. Primary Care & Pharmacology. Arlington, VA.
- August 17-18, 2022. Pri-Med Regional. Philadelphia.
- August 30-September 2, 2022. Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts. Chicago, IL.
- September 8-11, 2022. NPACE. Primary Care & Pharmacology. Dana Point, CA.
- September 13-16, 2022. Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts. Pensacola Beach, FL.
- October 25-26, 2022. Pri-Med Regional. Baltimore, MD.
- November 11,14, 2022. NPACE. Primary Care & Pharmacology. Boston, MA.
- December 8-10, 2022. Pri-Med East – Primary Care Conference & Expo. Boston, MA.
Future ACHA (American College Health Association) Annual Meetings:
- 2023: Boston, MA. May 30-June 3
- 2024: Atlanta, GA. May 28-June 1
The following companies/organizations offer numerous in person and online seminars/conferences for continuing education in primary care throughout the year in various locations in the U.S.:
- Medical Education Resources, Inc. (MER) provides 100+ primary care conferences throughout the year at various locations. A little on the expensive side. Live stream is available.
- MCE offers continuing medical education throughout the year at various locations.
- Pri-Med provides numerous online and in person primary care conferences that are very inexpensive in various U.S. locations.
- PESI Healthcare offers numerous seminars and webinars.
- NetCE and Elite Learning offers inexpensive self-study accredited online nursing continuing education.
- myCME offers free online opportunities for continuing education in case studies, videos and podcasts.
- Fitzgerald Health has extensive online and livestream CE offerings to nurse practitioners.
- Medscape also offers extensive free CME & Education.
- PCE offers free online and in person 1-day seminars (Saturdays) and plenty of short continuing education webinars.
- Continuing Education Company provides numerous in person courses and online webcasts and workshops.
- CDC MMWR offers continuing education for selected journals, allowing clinicians the opportunity to earn Medscape CE credit. Free.