This list is compiled to assist NJCHA members in finding opportunities for continuing education. Other than those conferences provided by NJCHA, the New Jersey College Health Association does not endorse the value of these conferences to its members, nor does it receive any gain, financial or otherwise, by listing a particular continuing education opportunity.
Conferences provided by NJCHA, the Mid-Atlantic College Health Association (MACHA) and the American College Health Association (ACHA) are designed specifically for college health professionals.
Click on the UNDERLINED TEXT to go to the website for the conference.
- September 8-11, 2022. NPACE. Primary Care & Pharmacology. Dana Point, CA.
- September 13-16, 2022. Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts. Pensacola Beach, FL.
- October 19, 2022. New Jersey College Health Association
- October 25-26, 2022. Pri-Med Regional. Baltimore, MD.
- November 11,14, 2022. NPACE. Primary Care & Pharmacology. Boston, MA.
- December 8-10, 2022. Pri-Med East – Primary Care Conference & Expo. Boston, MA.
Future ACHA (American College Health Association) Annual Meetings:
- 2023: Boston, MA. May 30-June 3
- 2024: Atlanta, GA. May 28-June 1
The following companies/organizations offer numerous in person and online seminars/conferences for continuing education in primary care throughout the year in various locations in the U.S.:
- Medical Education Resources, Inc. (MER) provides 100+ primary care conferences throughout the year at various locations. A little on the expensive side. Live stream is available.
- MCE offers continuing medical education throughout the year at various locations.
- Pri-Med provides numerous online and in person primary care conferences that are very inexpensive in various U.S. locations.
- PESI Healthcare offers numerous seminars and webinars.
- NetCE and Elite Learning offers inexpensive self-study accredited online nursing continuing education.
- myCME offers free online opportunities for continuing education in case studies, videos and podcasts.
- Fitzgerald Health has extensive online and livestream CE offerings to nurse practitioners.
- Medscape also offers extensive free CME & Education.
- PCE offers free online and in person 1-day seminars (Saturdays) and plenty of short continuing education webinars.
- Continuing Education Company provides numerous in person courses and online webcasts and workshops.
- CDC MMWR offers continuing education for selected journals, allowing clinicians the opportunity to earn Medscape CE credit. Free.